Vimeo: Consulting Media

Monday, April 9, 2012

U.S. Cellular Service Fraud, Cybercrimes and Abuse of Mobile Telephone and Internet Services



My name is Gardenia C. Hung, Customer for U.S. Cellular Account Number
719643328 since December 8, 2008 for which I subscribed to a monthly
telephone service for $87.67 to include Signal Insurance for U.S.
Cellular Mobile Telephone and Internet Service during the last four
(4) years. Today, Monday, April 9, 2012, I paid the U.S. Cellular
Monthly Telephone and Internet bill for $87.67 as usual for the
National Unlimited Text/Picture Messaging in the Internet and Mobile
Telephone Bundle Package. Since Friday, March 30, 2012, at 3:00
o'clock in the morning, U.S. Cellular has Suspended Mobile Telephone
and Internet National Unlimited Text/Picture Messaging, even when I
have been paying the same U.S. Cellular contract amount for the last
four (4) years. I do not make long-distance calls nor I am overusing
the Internet Services for National Unlimited Text/Messages Bundle
Package. U.S. Cellular is Overcharging/Overbilling $226.00 for
Internet Services since February 2012. Prior to that date, U.S.
Cellular overcharged/overbilled $9.99 monthly for Moomba Polling
Services, when I did not request nor use any Moomba Polling Services
during the month. I have been paying U.S. Cellular regularly $87.67 a
month for the last four (4) years and do not plan to change my U.S.
Cellular National Unlimited Text/Picture Internet Bundle with 450
minutes on Mobile Telephone Service. I am disputing U.S. Cellular
$226.00 Overcharges/Overbilling since February 2012. I do not want to
pay $226.00 for U.S. Cellular Service Fraud and Abuse of my Mobile
Telephone and Internet Bundle Package when I am not online or on the
mobile telephone. I refuse to pay U.S. Cellular
Overcharges/Overbilling for $226.00 during February 2012.

No comments: